District X
Hello there!

It appears that you are either not logged in or not registered. If you're not registered, then we highly recommend you do so to gain access to all our benefits. It's free, easy and only takes two minutes of your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

District X
Hello there!

It appears that you are either not logged in or not registered. If you're not registered, then we highly recommend you do so to gain access to all our benefits. It's free, easy and only takes two minutes of your time.
District X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain

3 posters

Go down

Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain Empty Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain

Post by Base 11th December 2012, 03:52

Hello!

Today I am proud to announce the opening of District X. We are a brand new general discussion forum aimed at everyone. Very Happy

If you are reading this, I would like to say thank you for taking your time to read this. In other news, the domain name is also up and running.

Happy posting!

Base
Base
Base
Founder
Founder

Posts Posts : 99
X Points X Points : 47608
Location Location : Essex, England

https://districtx.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain Empty Re: Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain

Post by Flame 11th December 2012, 04:04

Aww yeah! Glad to be here. Very Happy
Flame
Flame

Posts Posts : 5
X Points X Points : 41226

Back to top Go down

Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain Empty Re: Dec 10, 2012: Grand Opening + Domain

Post by Sir Chivas 15th December 2012, 01:41

I'm finally here! Very Happy

Sir Chivas

Posts Posts : 2
X Points X Points : 41132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum